Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summertime Card for RRR

Today is my turn to post at the RRR blog. I'm in the mood for Summer so I did a card to match my feelings!!! It's been so yucky and rainy here for the last few days, I am ready for sunshine and hot days!!!

Here is the card: I used the RRR gingham assortment #000510 for this!  I thought the colors were just perfect for the Summertime theme and the Fancy Pants Rusted Sun paper and glitter cut. I used WorldWin Papers white cardstock for the card base.

Here is a close-up. I just made little loops and then attached little ties at the top of each! I used flat glue dots to attach the ribbon to the glitter cut, they're really sticky and worked well.





Please check the RRR blog to see the current challenge and check everyday for the latest projects from the design team! Thanks so much for dropping by!!!

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

this looks fabulous! I love the colors on the gingham ribbons!!

cnelson said...

So PERFECT for summer! LOVE your use of the ribbon!

sandi said...

Wow! This is fabuilous! So yummy looking with the bold colors and ribbon!