Thursday, May 3, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon & Kaisercraft

I was lucky enough to be chosen to be on the new "Really Reasonable Ribbon" design team, and my first project was on this weeks post. The challenge is "feminine" themed. I posted the entire teams's projects previously, but wanted to show my project with some closeups as well. This is my Mom and Dad, they joined the Air Force at the same time! My Dad was furious at my Mom for joining! I also used Kaisercraft  "Sweet Nothings" goodies on this page!


I used several different types of ribbon on this page. I used the twill ribbon, the baker's twine and Allison lace too. I wove the twill ribbon through the crocheted lace. I added some Liquid Pearls to the edge of a cut out from the paper to look like an actual cameo. I stickled the edge with bronze stickles too. I misted the larger Kaisercraft bloom with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.

I made a little stick pin and put it through the bows, one each of the ribbon and twine.
This was a fun page to do, I used lots of goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Kaisercraft and Suzy West WOW Embossing powders.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. this is so special because of the beautiful old precious photo.. I love the papers and flowers you have used, a really lovely layout.. and good to see your blog is back behaving itself!!

byondbzr said...

Congrats on being a Moxxie Muse! Look forward to working with ya! ;)

Cathy said...

Wow...gorgeous layout! Congrats on Moxxie and I look forward to creating with you!

cnelson said...

Wow...wow...WOW!! So GORGEOUS! LOVE that pic!

Ella Swan said...

Love this Patti! I can't believe you have made 2 new DTs in a week!! Way to go girl!! You certainly are going to be busy :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
single speed cycle shops london
single speed cycle shops london
bicycle shops north london