Saturday, May 5, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon!!!

Hello everybody! Today if my first turn to post a project on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog! I did a page using some pink twill ribbon and pink and light green baker's twine!  This is our dd and her then fiance on the beach, it's one of the engagement pics that I took of them!


Here are a  few close-ups showing some detail. Here you can see that I doubled the little bow with both the twill and the bakers twine. I think it gives it just a little different look.


Here you can see that I used pop dots to give a little dimension to the picture and the flower cut out. I just fussy cut the blooms from the Echo Park Victoria Garden paper.

Here you can see that I just used the bakers twine in alternating colors with the buttons on the little diamond cut outs. I love these colors!!!

I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you liked the use of the ribbon and twine. Please check out the RRR blog to see some really inspiring work from all of the talented designers!!!


9 comments:

sandi said...

Oh wow! This is just so beautiful! Love it! Great pic too!

Shell said...

Congrats on ur new DT gig! Gorgeous page!

Georgia Heald said...

Just gorgeous Patti, love the design of this one!

LisiB said...

This is such so sweet! Love the twine.

cnelson said...

Ohhhhhh so GORGEOUS!

Jan Hennings said...

so beautiful Patti!

Angela said...

Very elegant lo! Great photo.

Ella Swan said...

Lovely layout Patti! Love the twill ribbon and it looks so good with the twine together!!

Karen Shady said...

Hello lovely lady :) this is a stunning LO... Happy mothers day xx