Friday, May 4, 2012

How About a "WOW" card?

Well, it's Friday, and I'm glad! I really need to clean my scrap space, it's getting pretty messy! I just wanted to share a quick card that I did with some Echo Park scraps that I found. This little card came together so easy! I used the Suzy West WOW embossing powders in Whirly Pop and Bubble Gum and Wow regular Pastel Pink and Primary Ebony. I used the  "Is It a Bird" stamp set, I just love the little birds!!!


I used Echo Park "Victoria Gardens" scraps on this. That was such a beautiful collection! I added a little Kaisercraft pink bloom and a few embellies and that was it!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!! I really appreciate it!!!

3 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE the colours ..Cleaned up my area today too :) LOVE the new blog! Looks great.

Jeni O'Connor said...

OM Patti your cards are just so gorgeous. I think you've discovered your niche. Beautiful work!

Ella Swan said...

So pretty Patti! I also loved that collection...