Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back from CHA and some news!!!!!

We had a blast at CHA but it's good to be home!!! Had an awesome time with Susan, Suzy and Mylissa and also got to see some of my favorite scrappers!!! Of course I had to say hello to Miss Cari Fennell, she's one of my all time favs!!! She was busy at the Prima booth, but always has time to say hello, she is wonderful! And of course "Dan the Fancy Pants Man", he's our go to for Fancy Pants.

And I got to see Brandin and have my pic made with her, and her sister Shawna is just as pretty and sweet as Brandin!

Okay, now for some of my favorites from the show. Well, of course my personal favs were from Websters Pages! The Western Romance is gorgeous in person, the photos do not do it justice, and all the new goodies, the trims.........all gorgeous! The other lines are equally as beautiful, I just love the WR, it even has a bulldog on it!!!

Other favs were of course Glitz, all three lines are super! Just love all of it!!! And can't wait for the PP Nantucket and Jillibean.......lots of goodies, those were just my favs. I'll post pics from my fav Christmas lines later too!!! I took some pics of my friends who couldn't be there but had work in some of the booths, like Gabrielle, and Mirielle and was going to for Lisa V., but couldn't take pics at Petaloo, and Lisa G.'s stuff didn't make it to Heartfelt Creations. I got pics for Angelica at ZVA I believe it was, my brain is still a little mushy, but I got a pic for Ang too!!!

And......last, for my other news, I was chosen to be on the "Once Upon A Sketch" design team. I am blown away happy with this! I am so happy to be a part of a team with so many awesome and talented ladies!!!! It was the best news I've had for quite a while!!! Can't wait to get started with them.

Well, that's all for today, just a quick catch up post.

Please check out the store (EMI Scrapbooking) to see all the lucious things that Susan has coming in from the show. She always picks the best of the best!!!!!

9 comments:

Lizzyc said...

congrats on all your happy news.. i look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations on OUAS!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Congratulations Patti! It is an honor to be in a DT with you!!!
Hugs!!!
xoxoxo

Mireille said...

I simply ♥ u for taking pics for me.. gosh gosh gosh sweetie! totally excited. And congrats on your DT gig! Very well deserved!

cnelson said...

Congrats Patti! I'm so HAPPY for YOU!!!

LISA said...

Wow Patti!!That is awesome!! Congrats!! That is one of my fave sites!!! I just adore Nadia!!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Big congrats Patti!!! So happy for you hon! I know you'll do amazing work for this DT! Sounds like you had a blast at CHA (you little name dropper you! ROFL!!!) Pic's! did you take any????

Gabi xx

Jeni O'Connor said...

Yay Patti nice to "see" you back.
Congrats on the dt!!!!

Next time you go to CHA, I'm coming in your suitcase. I have someone I really want to see. Hee hee!

Karen Shady said...

Congrats on the DT spot :) very well deserved, your work is brilliant :) Have a lovely weekend

Ella Swan said...

You have absolutely no idea how jealous I am of you attending CHA! That would be the closest I'll come to Heaven in this lifetime! Congrats on your OUAS appointment too - need to e mail you about a sponsor actually...will look for your e mail address back here tomorrow :)