Sunday, October 15, 2017

New Anna Griffin Time!


This is going to be a pretty photo heavy post, it's been so long since I shared any projects!!! I have lots of new Anna Griffin goodies to share this time. Anna had a couple of shows in September and October and I have projects from both.

First I have some of her Classical Arrangements coloring cards using the fabulous double-ended Chameleon coloring pencils!! These pencils are awesome and makes shading so easy!!!






Next up is the Anna Griffin/Couture Creations Go Press and Foil machine using the beautiful Christmas stamps and older embossing folder!

This features the Decorative Edge Christmas dies. So much fun with these!!!

The next three layouts are the Christmas Embellishment dies!!!



This is another one with the decorative edge dies.

and this one too:

These two are using the Christmas Parchment layers.


A few cards using the Christmas Collage Card Toppers, I don't do many cards, but this makes it so easy to have beautiful cards completed quickly!!!



and a couple of layouts using the Collage Card Toppers as well!




and last, the Christmas coloring cards using the Chameleon Colortone pencils!!!!





Thanks so much for stopping by and check back later, Anna has a November show on HSN with some new items!!! 

4 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

Everything is gorgeous Patti!

kerriegurney said...

Patti wow you have certainly been busy. All your cards and layouts are gorgeous

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I love all of your creativeness with the beautiful Anna Griffin pieces!!! Am an avid fan of hers and love all of your work!

Tristan Robin said...

They're all just terrific. I'm a huge Anna Griffin fan - in fact, have at least four (maybe five?) boxes/kits of Christmas card 'parts' which I have never even opened yet, as well as TONS of loose papers and embellishments! I always seem so busy making gifts that I never get around to making the cards! I'm hoping the kits of ribbons-with-foiling I got last summer can be put through the Minc machine for fast work LOL.

Thanks for sharing all your designs. You've inspired me to make time to create cards this year!