Friday, August 11, 2017

Week-End Blog Hop

Welcome to the week-end blog hop! You will find some wonderful inspiration if you "hop" along with us for this one!!!

Bev CodeBev Code
Patti Hamil (me)

Today I'm sharing a couple of layouts using Anna Griffin's latest double-sided floral cardstock. The colors and patterns are absolutely gorgeous. I kept these layouts simple to show off the beautiful paper!

This first one has a pretty tiny bloom with leaves on one side with a beautiful paisley pattern on the reverse. I just added a sentiment sticker and a couple of die-cut flowers.

This one has a gorgeous green pattern with a tiny purple bloom on the other side! Kept this one simple as well. All of the papers in this collection are absolutely beautiful!

Anna has a new show on HSN coming up on August 16 and there will be more new products and some old favorites as well. Hope you tune in to see what she has in store and check back to my blog later for more projects!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate the visits!!!