Saturday, July 15, 2017

Anna Griffin July 11 HSN Show

I would like to share a few pages that I created for Anna's last HSN show, which aired July 11. I had so much fun with some of these new items!!!!

These first two layouts were done with the new Tutti Fruitti stamps and dies! Let me just say these were so much fun, the colors (she has Tutti Fruitti inks) are lucious and seriously these scream Summertime!!!!



This is one of the Frame It coloring pages that I did using the new Chameleon pens that were done exclusively for Anna Griffin! These coloring pages are such pretty patterns and 3 different sizes too!

These two were done using the new Floral Pattern papers, these gorgeous papers are double sided. the patterns and colors are absolutely beautiful!!!


Here are a couple with the 3D Flower Dies, these are absolutely the coolest ever!!!



And last for today are a couple using the new Birdcage and Butterfly dies and folders! These were a lot of fun as well!!!!


I know this is a quick post, and the photos are not retouched, so please excuse the quality and color, but I wanted to hurry up and share these with you!! Thanks so much for stopping by and please check HSN for all the cool new Anna Griffin products.

6 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

WOW... all amazing.... stunning and bright combos... beautiful ...BL

Camille Short said...

What fun work! I hope I catch one of your segments some time! Bloggie Love

Nicole Robinson said...

So many wonderful layouts! You have been very busy!! BL

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are beautiful and so colorful! BL

Unknown said...

What gorgeous pages, love the papers you used. You are very creative. BL

carefreestamper said...

Beautiful work. These are wonderful scrapbook pages.