Sunday, May 14, 2017

Anna Griffin May 9 HSN Show!!!

I'm so excited to share a few of my creations for Anna's lastest HSN shows!!! First up are a couple that I did with the beautiful Card Front dies! I absolutely LOVE these dies This first layout is one of my favorite projects ever!!!


This second layout I thought turned out super sweet! I love the softness of the die cuts with the sweet photo!!!

Next up is a couple with the Letterpress folders! These are so much fun! I love the little pineapples!!!!


 This one with the anchors was just a little different using the two different colors and making a grid.

The flamingos were so much fun to color! I used watercolor markers for this!!!

 And last, the  Congratulatory and Wishful Thinking word dies! The Congratulatory is the second installment of the autoship of the Wishful Thinking. You can mix and match any of the words!

Also done with the word dies!


I have more to share later but this is a start!!!! Can't wait for the next show!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those diecuts are amazing, and all the layouts are beautiul.BL

Jean said...

Wow- these are beautiful! Love the diecuts! bl

Nicole Robinson said...

Wow!! So many beautiful details on these wonderful layouts!! BL

Camille Short said...

Adorable layouts! Hope I can catch the next show! Bloggie Love

Colleen said...

Such pretty pages. Love the diecuts as well. BL

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

So many beautiful LO's! The layers with the diecuts are stunning! BL

Denise Donald said...

Love your bright and beautiful layouts. Thanks for sharing. BL

Jeanine De Bruyn said...

Wow thank you for the inspiration I have recently bought a die cutting machine and haven't really been inspired to use it in my scrapping, but now I cant wait!Bl

Meraj Zaidi said...

Amazing creations....fantastic :) BL

Stephanie Bargelski said...

AWESOME creations!! BL
http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com/

Jean said...

Gorgeous layouts! Love all the embellies and details!bl

Colleen said...

all of these are just beautiful and very creative. BL

Stephanie Bargelski said...

LOVE all of your layouts!! BL
http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com/

Beeceecreativity said...

super pages.. all great designs... fabulous colours BL

Jean said...

Wow - such lovely layouts! Love the details! bl

Sarah Rosse said...

Wow, wow, wow! Amazing layouts and the photos are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! BL

Nicole Robinson said...

Wonderful layouts with great details!! So many wonderful color combinations!! BL