Monday, March 30, 2015

Julie Nutting and Some Prima Goodness!!!

I attended a class at EMI Scrapbooking a while back taught by Prima Educator Delaina Burns. Check the blog, she has another really great class coming up soon! I was lucky enough to win a goodie pack and it contained a cute little Julie Nutting stamp, some paper, a mini-album a few more goodies. I finally got to play around with them and LOVE them!!!!! I wanted to share what I created!

First up I used the darling "Adara" Julie Nutting stamp set to make 3 tags. I made a pink, blue and lavendar theme. It was so much fun mixing and matching the little outfits. I chose to use one paper for the skirt and collar and another for the top! I also matched the little socks! It was fun to stamp and cut the little pieces, it was like playing paper dolls when I was little!!!

I added some bling and some mixed Prima blooms (some even very old from my stash). I also used a few miscellaneous stamps and some ribbon. Then added a chippie word for each!

This is the one that I used some blue on. I colored each little girl with my Prismacolor markers. I really want some of the Prima watercolor markers!!!!!!

The little lavendar is my favorite, since purple is my favorite color!!! I popped each little doll up with some foam dots for dimension.

Next I made a card using the cute little Christmas stamp. I stamped individual stars and candy pieces and colored them with my markers. I made a little banner with twine and pop dots. I also used a few small blooms around the little Christmas tree! I used pastel colors because that's what I think of when I think of "sugarplums"!!!!!!

Here are a couple of close ups. I did a little "faux stitching" with my markers as well for a home-made look!


I also got the little dollhouse album! This is ADORABLE!!! I covered the front with some of the Julie Nutting paper and only added a few small blooms at the windows! I also stamped a few vines randomly on the house! I haven't finished this one yet, I'm going to stamp some blank girls and cut them out, and also some mixed outfits on squares and put in the little pouches in front. Then I'm going to draw some scenes on the white pages. That way my Granddaughter can decorate the little dolls in whatever outfit she likes and place them onto the scenes! I thought this would be a fun little rainy day activity for her!!!!



 I also got this month's "Special Delivery" box and let me tell you it is crammed with goodness, gorgeous papers, beautiful blooms and more! I've had so much fun playing with this stuff!!! I've created three layouts so far!!!

This first one is pictures of the sweet little flower girls at our daughter's wedding! The papers I used are from the Anna Marie and Optimist collections. The work really well together!

I cut a couple of the little dresses from the paper and used pop dots for dimension. Added some pearl accents as well.

Here are some of the gorgeous blooms that were included! I added the little blue one and used one of the flower centers included! I also used some Alphablend alphas that I already had.


Here are a couple more of the little dresses along with one of the flair buttons.

For this one of our sweet little Granddaughter I wanted to pull a lot of the pinks! So I used a piece of the Anna Marie paper for the background. Stamped some leaves and made some little tags.

Here are some close-ups for this one. I love the flowers, the pink and aqua colors together. I also used a marker and colored the Alphablend letters for the word "precious".


I also stamped a banner from the Delivery Box with pink ink and wrote her initials with a pink marker.


These pages were so much fun, I just love these colors!!! Now I have a couple more with more of the Optimist collection papers to share!

I cut out the little frames and put the photos in them. I popped them up with foam dots. 

I did some journaling and doodling with a white gel pen and cut some of the little words from the paper and popped them up too.

A couple more close-ups!


I had so much fun creating these projects! I can't wait to see what's in the Special Delivery box for next month!!! Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your time!!!

Prima Products Used:
Anna Marie Papers -
Sewing Basket 655350846329
Swiss Miss 655350846312
Nightingale 655350846367
Chalk Edger Dry Sand 655350891176
Alphablends Alphas
Optimist ATC cards
556327 leaves
Ephipany flowers Bombshell 578831
565954 Mini Sachet roses Sunrise

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love love love it all Patti!!

Ella Swan said...

What a wonderful display of Prima! Just in time for their DT Call - nudge, nudge, wink wink!!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous projects!

Lizzyc said...

These are all so beautiful. I do love those liitle dolls in their sweet little dresses, and the card and layouts are so gorgeous too,

Susanne Halseth said...

I love the dollhouse <3 So many fine creations on your blog!!

I have added me as a follower. I hop you will visit me back <3
I have a HUG blogcandy giveaway going on now.
Wishing you a great weekend.
Hug from Susanne :)

susannehalseth.blogspot.no