Saturday, November 1, 2014

I Love Flowers!!!!

Well, anyone who knows me through my scrapping can tell you that I have always LOVED blooms!! Any kind of blooms, paper flowers, flower stickers, mulberry flowers, fabric flowers.......I've been lucky enough to be on design teams for Green Tara and Tresors'deLuxe and use their gorgeous products.

I've been doing a lot of designing lately where I can't use blooms, so I thought I would go back and share some of my favorite projects that I have created that use all sorts of blooms!!! Hope you like seeing them!

First is a favorite that I did for Tresor's last year. This has a mix of their beautiful lace along with floral 3-d stickers and Tresor's blooms as well!


This page has a lot of flowers, it's a special page of our sweet Speckles. I did this page not long after we lost our sweet girl.

This is a box that some craft store blooms came in that I altered to put wedding photos in!


With this page I was playing around with some blooms from Manor House Designs. Loved the colors of these blooms!!

This is a page of our niece's wedding. I made these blooms. (the larger cream with blue centers)

One of my favorite cards, just loved the color of those peach blooms!!!!

For this I wanted a striking combo, so I chose red with white and black!

Here is an altered wooden box that I did for Kaisercraft. I loved the way the ribbon and blooms looked together.

and this was a tiny wooden birdhouse that I did for Kaisercraft as well.

This was a card that I did for WOW Embossing Powders. Just a simple lavendar bloom!

And another red and black! I thought it was perfect for the picture and I just mixed the blooms!!!

This card makes all my favorite lists, it's my favorite card. I did it for WOW Embossing, used Websters Pages paper and some chippies and the little yellow and pink blooms just finished it off!!

My favorite color is purple, and this is our youngest son and his then fiance, now wife!! I added lots of blooms for this sweet page!

These are some of my favorite projects with flowers! I love mixing and matching and picking out color combos with my flowers. I have them in boxes. I just got an order from Scrapbook.com yesterday with some new Prima blooms that I can't wait to play with!!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your time!!!!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These are all soooo beautiful.. I do love flowers too!