Monday, October 27, 2014

Embossing Folders, Dies and New paper from Anna Griffin!!!

I've been busy creating for Anna's first HSN show of next year, but wanted to share some of my projects that were shown on the last Craft Day. There were so many awesome products to choose from. I hope you all found something you just had to have!!!!!

First here are two pages that I did with her newest embossing folders. I wanted to show off the embossing so I just embossed on pink cardstock  for the background and then inked white, and for the photo mat just reverse, embossed on ivory cardstock and used pink ink! You can see the beautiful pattern in the folders!


For this one I embossed again on pink and ivory but added an embossed border that I used the gold metallic layer paper on.

Next are projects using the new Bow dies, these are so much fun, you can make such neat bows from your paper to match your project!

These two were done with the Ornament dies, you can get such different looks with these! I just love them!


On this one I combined the new Christmas paper and the bows again. I love the festive look of this. I just added some gems to the center for a little extra bling!

I hope you liked something, you can visit HSN to purchase most of the items here! You can purchase the newest Halloween collection Battastic at Scrapbook. com

Thanks so much for stopping by I really appreciate it!!! Happy Crafting!!!!!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

I certainly have sen something I like... Like all of the above layouts.. So pretty, love the bows and baubles.. Lovely creating!