Friday, April 27, 2012

WOW, Kaisercraft and WorldWin

I thought I would share some projects that I did for Suzy West and WOW for CHA this past January. This first one is a little tag, it wasn't for WOW, but I used some of the scraps from the Kaisercraft on it. I used WorldWin Kraft paper for the base.  These products came from a beautiful Swirlydoos kit!


This is a journal that I did for WOW for CHA. I used Kaisercraft Bon Jour for this. I added lots of  Suzy West WOW powders for this, I used an embossing pen and then embossed small sections of the papers. I used Whirly Pop and Gummy Bear Green on the flowers, moth and bird. 


The inside pages have pockets. I left them pretty plain so I could also add pictures for each month. I used WorldWin Kraft paper on some of the base pages and the pocket pages.




 Here are a couple of closeups of the cover, you can see the WOW powders on the little birds and blooms!

I love the Suzy West colors, and the quality is awesome!!! There are so many colors to choose from too! If you haven't tried them, I urge you to check out the website. She has awesome clear stamps as well!!!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it!!!

5 comments:

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

These are all so lovely! I just adore all the little details you add to your projects!

Erin Blegen said...

Absolutely beautiful work Patti!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow!!! Your work rocks!!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh this looks wonderful.. I love how you have used these fabulous papers!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Absolutely darling projects my dear! pretty pretty stuff! xoxox