Sunday, April 8, 2012

Page for Harley

I thought I would share a page today that I did for the "Scrap Your Pet" challenge at Scrapbook.com, I haven't had a chance to play along in a while and it's always been one of my favorite challenges. These are pics of our sweet little "Harley" girl. She's such a happy baby girl! She's always smiling!

I used some older Echo Park paper for this page. Some of the Walk In the Park. I used WorldWin Papers Treasures cardstock in Craft for the background.


I used Suzy West WOW embossing powders and the Suzy West butterfly stamp and made a little butterfly embellishment.
 I just used the EP stickers and alphas for the little flag title.
I used my ECraft and cut a couple of swirls to put around the bow. And embellished with my Sakura Souffle pen.

I urge you to check out the fun Pet challenge at Scrapbook.com, there are always some awesome entries and some super cute furry friends!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate it!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I just love the ultra bright shades here! Nicely done :)!

Ava Gavloski said...

oh my, how happy is that puppy in the pictures
ava

Lizzyc said...

HI.. oh she really is smiling!! how cute! and a gorgeous layout for her as well!!

cnelson said...

Sooooo CUTE and FUN!!!

ingrid said...

How cute is this!! love it!

Ella Swan said...

Lovely bright layout of your smiley furry friend! Hope you are well!!

sandi said...

This is just too sweet! Love the pics and brite colors!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful page! I like you bright colors mix with craft paper, it looks gorgeous!