Monday, June 7, 2010

Another Reveal at MCS!!!

Yep, another month and another reveal from MyCreativeScrapbook! I can't wait to share what Pam has in store with the June kits! I got to play with the Main and Creative kits. So many Summer goodies to play with! I'll start with the Main kit. It features MyMind's Eye, So Sophie goodies! Lots of color in these papers, really fun to work with!!!!





Nothing really different on this page, it's our dd with
our niece. The only technique on this page is the punched border, it's done with a regular border punch that I cut every 2 sections and attached under the circle! Really easy!!!!






On this page I used the alpha stickers for "LAZY" by first placing them and spraying Glimmer Mist over them, then removed them and put them beside the stencil look and layered with a "Lazy Days" chipboard piece.




Now for the Creative kit, this is Bella Boulevard's All Inclusive collection! Talk about ready for Summer! This collection is awesome! I did these pages and also the mini that I shared earlier! Great embellishments with this line!!!! I loved it!



I have another page that vanished, I'll try to get it back! LOL!!!!

1 comment:

Pearl said...

wow ! lots of awesome projects once again you got out of these MCS kits, Patti!!! beautiful colors together for sure ! ;)