Friday, April 8, 2022

April 9 project for 49 & Market

 Hello everyone, today I am happy to be sharing a layout of our daughter. Her eyes and smile always sparkle and shine! I used the Curators Botanicals for this fun page. I used lots of elements and wanted to bring out the yellow touches in the photo with the beautiful papers!



I used a lot of the Botanicals Laser Cut elements and layered them together around the photo. I also distressed the edges of the mats and faux stitched around the larger ones. You can see I also randomly used the Botanicals rub-on elements on the entire page.


I put the phrases from the Laser Cut elements on foam tape for dimension, also added foam tape under each layer of paper as well. I love using the little butterflies and put them in different places on the page. I used a frame from the Botanicals Ephemera bits as a frame for the photo.


I used floral elements from the Laser Cut Elements on both sides of the photo. I love how delicate and pretty they are. I also attached them at the base and left the top "free" for a more realistic look! I added one of the tiny butterflies onto the title element.


I also added some regular blooms the the Laser cut ones, I only added yellow and white. I think the mixture of both looks really good and adds more to the arrangement of the page. I love the yellow and purple mix of colors in this collection.  You can use it for almost any subject, other than something really masculine of course!!!!



I hope you enjoyed your visit today. The team has lots of exciting things to share with you in the upcoming days, be sure to check back daily!!! We love to have you!!! Thanks so much!

Patti

2 comments:

Susan said...

I came across your blog while looking for 49 and Market papers...Good to see you still scrapping! I didn't scrap for several years, but I'm back at it again. I'm still on sb.com...but man has it changed!! I only post there mainly because my sister posts there and we can see each other's layouts! LOL! Hope you are doing well...happy scrapping!

Susan Goetter

Shannon Cassio said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.