Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Are you ready for 2017, HSN & Anna Griffin?

Yesterday was 24 Hour Craft Day at HSN and Anna had some super exciting new products. Lots of things sold out but it was a great show!!! I'm going to share a few of the projects that I created for the show, they were all so much fun!!!!

I'll start with my favorite! The Trilliage Folders, Dies and Die-cuts!!! These are such awesome folders, dies and die-cuts. The dies are fencing, urns, planters and the folders are trellis and gate!!! Then you have the die-cuts, all kinds of beautiful flowers and foliage to put into the planters and the trellis. Also trees and clouds for the backgrounds!!! So much fun!!! I could keep creating scenes with these products!!!







Here are the die-cuts.........
 and here are the dies and folders.........


The cards that were created for the shows were gorgeous!!!! You can check Anna's Pinterest page or HSN to see some of them!!! 

Instead of showing all of the projects in one post I'm going to be spreading them out this week, so please check back to see what else I have to share with the wonderful Anna Griffin goodies!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it!



5 comments:

Camille Short said...

Your work is beautiful! So pretty with the bright colors! Bloggie Love

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful creating!

Vicki said...

Wow! Patti, your LO is gorgeous! I love this new die set from AG.

Carole Wright said...

wow Patti, these are fabulous, so are the photos and your photography, wish I couls get mine that clear, beautiful. x BL

Nicole Robinson said...

More beautiful projects! Great details!! BL