Sunday, December 7, 2014

Cest Magnifique December Kit!

Hi. I was lucky enough to join the Cest Magnifique Design Team and wanted to share my first creations. I received the December Main kit and Flower Add-on. The gorgeous papers are from Riddersholm and the embellies are gorgeous too!

This first page is a cute picture that I took of one of our four-legged kids looking out the window! I thought it looked just like she was watching for Santa!!!! I used a mixture of the gorgeous papers and blooms included in the kit, but I chose to pull the greens for this page.




This is my baby girl "Harley", another one of our four-legged kids! I chose to pull the reds for this page! I used the Prima vine and lace along with the little MME alphas on this one.




This is our precious Granddaughter last year on her very first Christmas and visit with Santa. I wanted a softer look on this page so I chose the lighter paper and embellies! I also used the pretty gold ribbon for a bow.




For this one I focused on the beautiful red blooms in the kit and some of the red berries! I had this awesome pic of the Jolly man himself and used it for this page! The only item on these pages not included in the kits was the glittery leaves. Everything else was included!



Main kit supplies:
Riddersholm Our Country Christmas papers:
Robin and Berry
The Drum
Carol
Santa's Beard
Christmas Spirit
Frosting 
Christmas News
Prima Mllicent Vine
My Mind's Eye Sleigh Bells sticker sheets
Prima Weave trim Oatmeal
Gold ribbon
Red Berry Branches
Fabscraps Festive Wood Buttons
Flower add-on:
Prima Capistrano Cola blooms
Mini Red roses
Petaloo Botanical Chantilly Red/Burgundy
Prima Large Red Roses
Petaloo Textured Elements Burlap Poinsettias
Petaloo Botanical Sugared Blooms green

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful!

48SevenTime said...

Wonderful designs and congrats!

Lizzyc said...

These are all really lovely, very festive and oh so beautiful...

Tatiana Yemelyanenko said...

Beautiful LO Patti! I'm so excited to be working with you in one team!