Tuesday, August 5, 2014

WOW Embossing UK and Blue Fern Studios

I have a page to share today that was featured on the WOWEmbossingPowdersUK blog. Their theme for this month is "monochromatic", so I used shades of green!!! This is our sweet Granddaughter!! She just turned ONE and already loves books!!!


I used Blue Fern Garden papers and chippies from Blue Fern Studios. I had some pretty green trim from Webster's Pages and added lots of green blooms from my stash.

I added some green pearl centers from Couture Creations. And a little die cut Anna Griffin, Inc.

The butterflies are also from Blue Fern Studios. I used 5 different shades of green WOW embossing powder on them. I just added gemstones for the bodies.

I even found an old green resin bubble sticker in my stash that matched!

I used a stencil and the Green Pearl embossing powder in random places on my background paper. 

Just lots of different green things on this fun page!!! I have always loved doing monochromatic pages anyway and this was a lot of fun!!! I really appreciate you stopping by!!!!

Products used:

WOW Embossing Powders UK:
Metalline Green regular
Gummy Bear Green regular (Suzy West)
Earthtone Olive regular (Suzy West)
Tea Garden Green regular (Suzy West)
Green Pearl
Sierra Sunrise (Limited Edition)

Blue Fern Studios products used:
Blue Fern Garden Timeless paper
Blue Fern Garden Picnic paper
Blue Fern Calling Card paper
Blue Fern Studios Birgitte Butterflies chippies

Other Products used:
Couture Creations self  adhesive pearls
Websters Pages trim
Prima assorted blooms
Ribbon
gemstones
alpha stickers


5 comments:

Rosena said...

So beautiful! Love all the details and your Granddaughter so adorable!

Rosena said...

So beautiful! Love all the details and your Granddaughter so adorable!

Lizzyc said...

This is so beautiful, what a cute photo too! So good she loves books at such a young age! Gorgeous shades of green you have used too!

Unknown said...

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks...Cccam Server

Stephanie said...

Such a sweet photo and beautiful layout!