Monday, May 5, 2014

Antique Theme with WOW!

This month's theme is "Antique". I don't have very many old photos that are really good quality and the ones that I do I have scrapped before, so I decided just to do a "Antique" inspired age. This photo is older, but not antique! This is our daughter when she was young. She has a baby of her own now!!!

I made my own custom frame by cutting a piece of WorldWin chipboard. I just used my craft knife and made a window type frame. I used several layers of Metallic Copper Ultra High powder on this.


I also used the "Simply Amazing" stamp set and made a cameo accent. I just used the Opaque Bright White powder on black cardstock. I used Earthtone Pepper for the frame of the cameo.

Here you can see part of the frame. I added some lace and blooms with some punched leaves also.

Here again you see part of the frame and a few little corner accents.

I used the "Vintage Wallpaper" stamp with Primary Ebony powder also. I love the look of this stamp, especially black!

Here you see another peek of the background stamp.

I inked most of the edges with black ink. I added a few extra embellies here and there, but liked the way it turned out. I'm not sure if this is really Antique, Vintage or what, but this is what I was inspired to do! I hope you join us this month and create something of your own!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Patti

WOW Products used:
Simply Amazing stamp set
Vintage Wallpaper stamp
Primary Ebony powder
Opaque Bright White powder
Earthtone Pepper powder
Metallic Copper Ultra High powder

Other products:
WorldWin Paper Elan Metallics Mocha paper
WorldWin ColorMates cardstock black
TresorsdeLuxe lace
Prima Marketing embellishments
PLUS Brand adhesives

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I love all the antique elements and page.

Lizzyc said...

Looks lovely, that lace is exquisite!