Thursday, January 2, 2014

Favorite Layouts of 2013

Well, 2013 is over, and 2014 is here. I am thankful for everything that last year brought us, especially our sweet and precious little Kinsey Grace! I wanted to share my favorite pages from 2013 before starting with projects for the New Year! Here they are in random order.

And, I would also like to thank each and everyone who has visited my blog, left comments or just browsed. Thank you! I hope you enjoy the following pages!















Thanks so much for stopping by!!!! I really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Suz said...

love all your favorites. nothing can compare to the sweet baby KG front and center in a page she is a doll. I adore that last one with wood grain. For a change I'm on the lap top it's amazing the detail in your pages that I miss on the phone especially - you are super talented!

Angela said...

Gorgeous! You have such a beautiful style. Love them all!

Dana Tatar said...

Fantastic bunch of pages Patti! Thanks for the recap! :)