Friday, November 22, 2013

Style by Year!!!!

 I thought it would be neat to go back and post pics of layouts that I have done over the past years. So I went back to my gallery and grabbed some from November of each year!!!

I got all of these from my sb.com gallery. I started with 2005. This is our oldest ds, and this was when I was addicted to Basic Grey!! The big alphas, and the picture was scanned, and really crooked! LOL!

Layout from November 2005

Layout from November 2006
Hmmm, this one I guess I was just into black and pink!!!! Me with our kids!!! Pretty basic page!

November 2007
More Basic Grey!!! I did add a few blooms and ribbon this time!!!

November 2008
Okay, I guess trying something different, strange colors and some white space here!!! This was our precious baby girl "Speckles".

November 2009
Youngest ds and dd. This was during my time with MyCreativeScrapbook. I still kinda like the black and blue!!!!

November 2010
Blue and Brown, still pretty basic as far as style.

November 2011
Brighter colors, more relaxed style. I'm liking this still!! LOL!

November 2012
And this time last year, Websters Pages!!! Still seeing blue here! LOL! And I don't even consider that one of my favorite colors!!!

Now 2013, here is a favorite page from the present!!! This is a CC page that I've already shared, but it represents now!!!

This was a fun journey, I would love to see some others do this as well, so interesting to see how our styles evolve and change, or at least some of us! Mine is still pretty much the same really!!! Thanks so much for dropping by! I always appreciate your visits!!!!

3 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Patti, what a great way to see your style and its evolution over time. Great L/O's and so glad to see your pic's of the family. Thanks for sharing.

Sandra said...

Patti thanks for sharing this post, I love to see how we change with the different products and papers. I really love the look of your first one, the large letters look fabulous and I still have heaps, maybe we should revisit the past....

Lizzyc said...

Wow what a wonderful trip down memory lane at your older layouts until now..It is good to see how we evolve and grow and these are all really good.. you must had had a natural talent for designing layouts.. some of my earlier layouts are simply awful!!hehe!!