Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mother's Day Card

I have a Mother's Day card to share with you today that's up on the Craft-Dee Bowz blog. You can check out the entire card there, but I have a couple of sneeks here! You can see the finished project here at the Craft-Dee Bowz blog

Here are a couple of sneeks:

First you see a close-up of my double-loop bow that I made using the Craft-Dee Bowz tool. I added a little stick pin from Nik Nax by Ariana's Etsy shop and some Prima blooms. The title is Anna Griffin Inc.


 Here you can see more of the layered title stickers from Anna Griffin, Inc. I used Prima Firefly papers for this also.
.
Thanks for stopping by, and please check out the entire project over at the Craft-Dee Bowz blog, we would really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh...such beautiful little details!! Off to check out the full project!

xErin

Lizzyc said...

A very pretty card, I just checked it out!!