Monday, March 25, 2013

Anna Griffin on HSN Today!!!

Today was Craft Day on HSN, and Anna Griffin had 3 shows. Some awesome products!! Most sold out quickly too!!!! I wanted to share a few of mine that were shown.

This is my favorite, because it has a bulldog!! I thought this photo was precious!!!! This is done with the awesome new Blomma kit!


This one was done with Eleanor, this collection is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

This is another one with the Blomma collection.

Anna said that this was everyone's favorite collection at CHA, this was done with Gabbie!!! Lots of fun embellies with this one!!!

This is another one with Gabbie!

And, this one, another favorite of mine was done with the new Border Sticker bundle. Lots of great borders with this one!!!

You can check the HSN site to see what is still available. I promise you will love each and every item!!!! Check back later, I will be sharing some more from today.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Love your pages! Saw them on HSN today!

Aly Dosdall said...

gorgeous pages! some of my favs from the show today. =)

Margie Higuchi said...

Just beautiful! I had mine shown with David Tutera - so much fun to see them on TV :) Congrats! xo

Cathi ONeill said...

Gorgeous!!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I just love all of these pretty pages Patti!!!

Adriana B said...

fabulous work, :)

Dana Tatar said...

Wow! You have been busy! I love these layouts! The elegance and colors are fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Lizzyc said...

These are all so beautifully created, what amazing papers and colors!!