Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HSN and PictureThatSound Project!!!

Some of you may know that I have been totally excited to have 2 projects featured this week on HSN for PictureThatSound. This is one of the projects. PictureThatSound has an amazing product,it's a soundcard that can be altered into a card or a layout. You record sound to go with your photos!! This one is our sweet little bullie "Harley" snoring! I swear she snores like a man! Jenn said she was a star on HSN!!! You can order the product from the HSN website. There are so many ideas to use them on!

 This shows a close up of how I just punched little holes over the sound button, but you don't even have to do that, the sound will come clearly through the paper. I used my Cricut to cut the title letters.
 Had to add a little floral touch for the pretty girl!!!
 I made this little butterfly using WorldWin Papers vellum and Suzy West stamp and embossing powder by WOW! I used Bubble Gum and Pepper.
 I also added a little stick pin with some twine on top of my twill ribbon.
These sound cards are really neat, you can use them on top of your layout, behind the layout, just however you wish to do it. My other project shows the entire card hidden, where on this one it's visible. I'll share the other one later!

Thank you so much for stopping by, and for all your sweet comments about Harley on my FB too!!! It means a lot!

Products used:
WorldWin Papers ColorMates and Treasures cardstock
Suzy West WOW stamp and embossing powder
Prima blooms
K & Company patterned paper
ribbon, twine, gems, pin, ink

9 comments:

cnelson said...

Sooo adorable! !

Romy said...

Oh my, your layout is so gorgeous! I just love the pink accents and that photo is so sweet too.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Congratulations Patti! Great work! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Sweetie, HUGE Congratulations! I`m so proud of you! Your work is gorgeous, my friend!
Hugs ~Gerry~

Georgia Heald said...

Congrats on your HSN spot Patti. Your a star! I am sooo in love your bulldog, looking at your page I can almost hear him snoring in my head! Just gorgeous xox

Suz said...

It's such a sweet layout & the sound makes it even more special. It cracks me up every time I've seen the video or HSN show.

Ella Swan said...

Oh Patti that's so cute! I've read about those sound cards - cool product!! And congrats on the exposure - how exciting for you! (and me LOL!!)

PictureThatSound said...

I love this project and hope to feature Harley on every show. She got rave reviews at HSN.

sandi said...

This is just too cute!