Thursday, January 26, 2012

Getting Ready for CHA!!!

There is so much buzz going on with CHA coming up! Lots of new collections, lots of sneek peeks!!! I've been busy creating projects for WOW Embossing and WorldWin Papers, and I will be sharing some of them over the next days.

This first one was done for WorldWin. I used various papers on this one. I used PaperLayerz, Colormates cardstock and vellum. The PaperLayerz work so easily with die cut machines. I used my Cricut to make the flowers, leaves and letters. I punched the border strip and butterflies.


The flowers were done with 3 sizes of blooms cut on the Cricut, the leaves as well. I used the PaperLayerz for these.

WorldWin has paper for any of your scrapbooking, card making or other paper crafting projects. And the CutMates and PaperLayerz are made especially for ease of cutting on die cutting machines. If you are going to CHA, please stop by the booth and check out all the projects!

3 comments:

cnelson said...

LOVE it!

Suz said...

love those flowers... super layout Patti

Unknown said...

I had to check this brand, and I think they have awesome products ! Have to find out where they sell.