Thursday, December 8, 2011

Imaginarium!!!

Well, I wasn't going to do this, but I absolutely LOVE Imaginarium Designs chipboard and they're having a DT call. So.....here goes. We are supposed to post our 10 favorite projects using chipboard. These are mine. I would soooo love to design for them, I have become addicted to chipboard and enjoy doing different things to it. Here are my top 10 fav projects with chippies.

This first one uses a feather, it's not Imaginarium, but a very good friend (Gabrielle, thanks Gabi!) gave me this beautiful peacock feather, so I embossed it in different colors to match the one on the paper.

close up of the chippie


This one uses Imaginarium Designs, this beautiful flourish is one of my absolute favs of thiers. I embossed this one!
I used the little Imaginarium Designs frame for the little bloom cluster.
This one is a lampost that I used several techniques on. I used embossing and markers as well.
close up of the lamp post.
This one uses Imaginarium chippies too, the frame and the little birdcage and butterfly. Embossed and stickled and little pearls added too!
close up of the little bird cage and butterfly from Imaginarium Designs.
This shows the frame close up, embossed in several colors.
This one uses Imaginarium Designs little corner adornments! These are embossed as well.
closeups of the project.
This one uses Imaginarium Designs butterflies. The leaves are other chipboard. I embossed the butterflies, inked the leaf vine and title frame with Ranger alcohol ink.
closeups of the butterflies!
closeup of frame.
On this one I used Bronze embossing powder on the Eiffel Tower accent to match the title letters.
This one I used Imaginarium Designs butterflies and flourish. Love those butterflies!!! The title is Imaginarium also.


ON this on I used the other style of Imaginarium Designs butterflies. I embossed the entire image then stickled the edges!

The title, birds, and flower are all Imaginarium Designs! THe title letters as well, I stickled on top of the embossing for the title letters "dream".

I know there will be tons of entries, but I LOVE the products and would give one hundred and ten percent if chosen for the team!!! Good luck to all the talented ladies who are applying!!!

12 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

oooohh Patti I am so thrilled you applied .... you have every chance .. and I bet you are chosen your work is stunning and such beautiful detail ...love it all .. big hugz to you xoxo

Scraps of Elegance said...

Lots of luck Patti, your work is amazing and so very inspirational.

Romy said...

Good luck on the design team call, I'm keeping everything crossed for you:) You do such wonderful work with the Imaginarium chippies, you would be a great addition to their team!

Lizzyc said...

oh these are all so beautiful.. all the best for the DT call.. you certainly have got what it takes in my opinion!

Georgia Heald said...

Good luck with your DT application Patti, you have got some stunners in there!! xox

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi sweet first of all thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!!!
You did a amazing and wonderful work with those chipboards!!
Lot´s of luck you served that too.
I wish a wonderful weekend.
Big kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Ella Swan said...

You have some stunning work here Patti!! Love the feather especially :)

Bellaidea said...

Great work!

juscrap said...

uau! great job!your works is stunning.
hugs to you

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Wow!!! All stunning Patti!!! I wish you all the luck!!!
Hugsss!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW....the layouts you created are fabulous!!!
So many beautiful details..
Just breathtaking Patti.....Really, really stunning!

Marilyn said...

Wow. Patti, Gorgeous work!!! I wish you the best...you have a chance this is wonderful...Good Luck!!!! And
Thank You so much for your lovely comments..I really appreciated it!!!
Happy Holidays!!! Hugs! :)