Friday, November 18, 2011

Websters Pages Layout



Well, I finally got my space clean enough to scrap!!! I had let it get to the point that I didn't have enough room for anything but the 12x12 paper itself!!! I had my Webster's goodies just staring at me for the last month, the warehouse box that I got and my prize from the challenge! Well, this is what I finally got done. Excuse the picture please, the page isn't really crooked!!! I don't know what happened with the pic!

I used Websters Pages "Lets Celebrate" collection and I also used Imaginarium chippies on the page!



For the Imaginarium birdcage chippie I embossed it yellow and then added just a touch of stickles! The Imaginarium butterfly was embossed white and then I dabbed alcohol ink in blue on it.
The Imaginarium frame was embossed white, then alcohol inked yellow then just embossed with white in a few spots then a touch of stickles added to that! This butterfly was done the same as the first but with pink alcohol ink.
I added some Websters trim along the bottom of the frame and then used some Websters netting and made the little stickpin!***Imaginarium Chipboard***
all chipboard used in this project, butterflies, birdcage and ornate frame can be found here at Seriously Scrapbooking:http://www.seriouslyscrapbooking.net.au/


This is another page for our dd's wedding album!!! Thank you so much for looking and for visiting my blog!!!

3 comments:

Romy said...

Oh my, this is just gorgeous, Patti! I love the festive feel to your page!

Lizzyc said...

Hi. beautiful layout.. love all the layers and cutting out.. superb!!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

This LO turned out so fabulous, what a great collection to showcase such a special moment!