Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ever do a page with no patterned paper?

Makes you think outside the box. I did one for WorldWin and kept it simple to focus on the cardstock. I did mange to do some simple techniques on the page, but it turned out pretty cute!

I used punches, stamps, stickers and blooms for it!


The background paper was done with different leaf pattern stamps. I used gold, green and burnt orange inks for it. I punched the little lacy borders.

The leaves are stamped and cut out. Folded a little bit and that's it! Really, really simple! I added the 2 Prima blooms and that's it!!!! I wanted to show off the WorldWin papers on this. I used several different types and colors! I used ColorMates and DoubleMates paper on this. Gives a different look rather than the usual type leaves!

3 comments:

cnelson said...

Beautiful! LOVE the colors!

Lizzyc said...

oh how gorgeous.. really beautiful and i don't miss not having patterned papers..

Patricia said...

waouh...marvellous!