Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 4 "I Spy" at Websters, Flowers & Pins!!!

Today is day 4 of Let's Celebrate over at "InspireMe" and todays' feature is the new Flowers & Pins, and they are gorgeous!!!!! Take a look:



Here are some projects that I found in the DT blogs today!

First, from the amazingly talented and my good friend, Gabrielle Pollacco, she used the new blooms on this b-side layout. (I think this is back side) the more solid side of the lovely papers. And look at the stitching!
Next is the wonderful Anabelle O'Malley, and look at this card, so full of fun and all the different elements!!!
These are projects from my super sweet and talented friend Gerry Van Gent, this page is just bubbling with pink luciousness and how pretty!!!

And this one, WOW.....the colors just pop off this amazing Summery page!!!
and the colors and elements on this beautiful card......just beautiful work!
This is from Jaz Lee Soo Hui, and this is another b-side page I think, but look at the vibrant color! Just gorgeous!
And this amazing detailed, feminine and frilly page!!!!!! This DT is amazing!
I am having so much fun playing "I Spy" and seeing what the DT has in store each day!!! I hope I didn't leave anyone out, if I did I surely didn't mean to. Go check out www.insireme.ning.com and join in on the fun, and I can't wait to see tomorrows goodies!!!

1 comment:

cnelson said...

such gorgeous creations! you are a good spy Patti!