Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Altered Prima



Prima has a post on their blog about different ways to alter their "Innoscense" blooms. I thought it was really interesting. I did layout this month with MyCreativeScrapbook using "Strawberry Kisses" paper and the little blooms.

I used alcohol ink to try to match the vibrant color in the paper. I used Ranger alcohol ink, Red Pepper on the red and on the blue I mixed Denim and Lettuce. I just held the bottle directly to the edge of the bloom and applied drop by drop. I sprayed them with glitter after, it doesn't show well in the photo. I can't wait to play more!!!

4 comments:

sarah said...

what a cute lo. love the design.

hugs,
sarah.

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Gorgeous work Patti, you definitely know how to rock the Prima!!

Love everything you created with the MCS kits this month! I'm especially fond of the 'daddy made this dress' layout!!

Your work is always so inspiring!!

Meg Giroux said...

These flowers are gorgeous Patti!
Beautiful layout too!!

Pearl said...

o my ! love the rich color you got from using the alcohol ink on the Primas ! way to go !!!