Saturday, July 9, 2022

Design Team Project for 49 & Market

Hello! Today I am sharing a layout featuring the beautiful Vintage Artistry Blush Collection. It works wonderfully with this fun picture of our daughter and son-in-law with their dogs! Using a black and white photo with the beautiful pinks in this collection worked perfectly together




I used lots of the Vintage Artistry Blush laser cut images, especially the beautiful pink florals. I added blooms  from the Royal spray - passion pink, Royal spray - sunshing, Sugar posies tutti fruitti and passion pink added to them. I added the little shaped arrow clip to the photo also.




I used the doily patterns from the Blush & Sage rub-on transfers. I wanted to keep a cohesive look to the page. I thought this also helped highlight the black & white photo.



You can see more detail of the dimension the mix of blooms with the die cut shaped floral elements give. I used foam adhesive behind the die cuts. The papers behind bring out the beautiful colors.




I finished off the page by using the beautiful yellow butterfly from the collection. I put a piece of foam tape in the center and bent the wings slightly.  I also added Wishing Bubbles and Baubles in blush and lilac in several places on the page.





I absolutely love these papers and embellishments. The colors and the patterns are absolutely gorgeous. We appreciate you stopping by and hope you come back daily to see what else we have to share with you!

Thanks so much!
Patti


Products used:

Vintage Artistry Blush - Radiate

Vintage Artistry Blush - Poised

Vintage Artistry Blush - Serene

Vintage Artistry Blush - Laser Cut die-cuts

Royal Spray - Passion Pink

Royal Spray - Sunshine

Sugar Posies - Tutti Fruitti

Royal Posies - Passion Pink

Wishing Bubbles & Baubles - Blush

Wishing Bubbles & Baubles - Lilac

Blush & Sage Rub-On Transfers

Shaped clips - arrow, camera, envelope

No comments: