Saturday, July 30, 2022

49 & Market July 29 Project "Dreamer"

Today I'm sharing my project for 49 & Market's second post of the month. This is our first Granddaughter when she was a baby. She is 9 years old now! Time passes by so fast! I used  49 & Market's Art Options "Viken" collection. I love the cool blues and greens in this collection.




 

I used mixed blooms and different embellishments from the collection, like the laser cuts, chipboard pieces, washi tape and more. I did some "faux stitching" with my trusty Zig markers around the edges as well.


I hope you like the page, I really enjoy using the gorgeous products from 49 and Market. They have some surprises coming out soon and I can not wait for everyone to see what cool stuff they have!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. And please come back!

No comments: