Saturday, December 20, 2014

TresorsdeLuxe December Challenge!!!

I didn't really have time to do the December challenge but when I saw the mood board one of the photos reminded me of my childhood. The photo of the carosel reminded me of the magical Season of Christmas when I was a child. Every Christmas for the month of December a Merry-Go-Round set up for all the children. Santa was there, they played Christmas Carols and it was decorated for Christmas. My Daddy took me to ride every year starting in 1958! I went every year until I was probably 6 years old! Didn't think much about it after that. I moved from the area over 30 years ago. I recently found out that the same Merry-Go-Round still operates every year in the same spot!!!! I was so happy to see a piece of my childhood! The picture used in my layout is one of this exact Merry-Go-Round!!!

Here is the December Mood Board:

Here is a link to the December Challenge. And here is my page!

I used lots of goodies from the TresorsdeLuxe store! The White lace and Gold trim, the pretty gem on top and the little white roses too! The paper is some REALLY old K and Company paper from my stash. The snowflakes, title and little bow are Anna Griffin. I added some white ink and some chunky glitter in the corners.

For the carosel top I used Anna Griffin metallic layers paper and embossing folder. I drew a template first and then cut the sections from the alternating colors. I folded them and attached each section from the back and used cardboard for dimension underneath.

Tresors Supplies used:
White Venice Lace w/tear drop edging LA-047
Gold Venice Lace trim LA-144
Gold Venice lace LA-189
Rhinestone and pearl  accent
You can find the items at this link, Please check out the TresorsdeLuxe Blog and Store here:

No comments: