Wednesday, December 31, 2014

January Kit Projects for Cest'Magnifique!

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a beautiful and blessed Christmas and Holiday. We are ending the year and starting with the new and I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year for you and your families (human and fur!) Today I want to share my projects for the January Cest'Magnifique Main kit. I also got the flower add-on. You can never have too many flowers!!! 

First is a layout of our youngest ds on his wedding day! I used the gorgeous LemonCraft Forget Me Not papers and embellishments included in the Main kit. I used some flowers from the Main kit and also the add-on kit. The pretty blue ribbon was also in the Main kit. I love the little Bo Bunny Country Garden alpha stickers! I added a little misting to the background and stamped some leaves and that was it!



 For this one I did some fussy cutting on some of the beautiful papers. The floral elements are just stunning on these. This is our dd and granddaughter! Love the sweet pic. There are mostly blues in these papers, but I pulled some of the green and green/blues in this one. I cut the little butterfly from some of the packaging and also drew an extra. I added a few little tiny punched blooms and hand drawn leaves. Also a little faux stitching. I inked the little punched blooms for some dimension and added stickles to the center.

Here are the beautiful blooms included in the Flower add-on kit:

This is another one that I did with a photo from Patrick's wedding day! I pulled from the browns/greys in the collection. I cut the beautiful blue ribbon in half for this and added some liquid pearl. Again just some hand drawn leaves. Some faux stitching and those cute little alpha stickers! All of my projects were created with only the Main kit and flower add-on!

This was done for the sketch for January. This is our precious little Kinsey Grace, she loves her little stuffed giraffe "Topper"! She hugs him and gives him kisses and takes him everywhere with her!! I used the chipboard on this one, painted it white and added liquid pearls! I used a stencil on the background to pull some of the peach color out. Added liquid pearls (again!!!).

Here is the sketch for the month:

I absolutely LOVED creating with this month's kit. The papers are so pretty and the flowers are gorgeous. The kit is so versatile as well! You can check it out here on the Cest'Magnifique blog and store. Please check to see what the DT created with this gorgeous kit!!!


Supplies used: (included in kit)
Lemoncraft: Forget Me Not: A4 Retro Tags
Lemoncraft: Forget Me Not: Buttons (English Version)
Bo Bunny: Country Garden: Tiny Type Cardstock Stickers
Prima: Venice: He Loves Me Flowers
FabScraps: Flower Frames Die-Cut Chipboard
Offray: Satin Ribbon: Blue
Prima: Bronte Blooms: Bisque
Prima: Mini Sachet: Lagoon
Prima: Fairfield: Spice
Prima: Melbourne: Outback
Prima: Manhattan: Times Square
Prima: Manhattan: Fifth Avenue

Other supplies:
ink
punches
stamp
liquid pearl
mist

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layouts! And you can never have too many photos! Happy New Year!