Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CHA time!!!!!

Well, it's that time again, all the excitement and talk about the new stuff at CHA. There have been lots of peeks, so far what have you all seen that you just "have" to have?!?!?!? If any of you that are there have a chance, please check out the Anna Griffin, Inc., WorldWin Papers, Couture Creations and Websters Pages booths!!!

I have projects there even though I didn't get to go!!! I will share a few peeks with you.

First up, Anna Griffin, Inc. has some "GORGEOUS" Holiday lines. Christmas and Halloween. The Halloween collection is so much fun! Here is a page that I did. These papers are fabulous in real life and so many embellies!!!!!



Here is one for WorldWin Papers. This used a variety of their awesome papers!


Just some fun with the title and mixing some old alphas from my stash to match the papers!!!


I used a computer font in different colors on the Heritage White cardstock to make the colored wording paper!


Matching ribbon was all it needed!!! Super quick and fun page!


Thanks for stopping by, I'll share some more projects tomorrow!!! Let me know what you are excited about getting your hands on!!!!!

1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Lovely work Patti! These days I just buy Prima and some European brands. MCS always provides me with a bit of Webster's, BG, etc in their kits and I prefer to spend my money on mediums now :). Makes things simpler!!