Tuesday, March 1, 2022

49 & Market - Simple Yet Stunning Sympathy Cards

 Today I am up on the 49 & Market blog with a couple of simple yet elegant sympathy cards. I know we don't like to think of the times we need these types of cards, but it's a part of life. So why not at least let everyone know how you feel with a few words.




I used Curators Botanicals to make two cards.You can even use scraps to make them since they are 5x7 and if you are like me, you probably have miscellaneous dies in your stash along with a sentiment sticker, stamp or whatever  title you have. Here I layered a tag with a few blooms and laser cut elements. I then attached the tag to the little paper bow on the first card as seen below.


I used the lacy border laser cut under the sentiment for a pretty accent and tucked some greenery underneath.

I added two paper bows on the second card and added a little bloom in the center of each!

The sentiment for the first card matched the papers perfectly so I thought it would be a great accent to the colors. I let the little layered tag hang beside it. I added a little scalloped die border around the mat layer on this card as well. I used the solid side of the paper for both cards as well.

Thank you for stopping by, and please check back I will share at least two projects per month for the rest of the year from 49 and Market, and I really appreciate your stopping by!!!

No comments: