Monday, February 27, 2017

Valentine Projects

 I know it's a little late, but I wanted to share some of my older Valentine themed layouts! I don't get to do a lot of personal pages anymore but these are some of my favorites!!!!

This first one is an older Moxxie DT page with Jenna and Sam!!! This pic was taking before Kinsey Grace was born!

This one is older, it's from Jenna's wedding!!! Seems like it hasn't been that long ago!!!


Here is another one from the wedding, this is one of my all time favs. It's Jenna dancing with her Dad!!! I love this one!

and another wedding page!

This is an older page with all three of our children! Eric, Jenna and Patarick!!!!

and one of Patrick and Taylor!!! This was before Ava or Axton!!! Time goes so fast!!!

Thanks so much for dropping by and thanks for looking at some of my favorite projects from the past!!!!I'll be back with more Anna Griffin later!!!!!


6 comments:

Camille Short said...

I love these layouts!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful creating!!

Meraj Zaidi said...

Such fabulous layouts...love each and everyone of these :) BL

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Love how you used the brighter colors for the wedding pages....makes the pictures pop! BL

Stephanie Bargelski said...

LOVE you beautiful layouts!!! BL
http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are gorgeous! I love all the layers and details that you put into them. BL