Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Anna Griffin's new Cricut content!!!!!!!

Anna just had a huge Cricut show on HSN  and featured some new Cricut content. Anna's Garden, Anna's Flourishes and Anna's Monograms. These have a variety of really gorgeous images to choose from. I am going to share the projects that I created with the Anna's Garden and Anna's Flourishes.

First up for this page the pink diecut background, floral and swirl elements were done with it. Also the tag with the journaling! Yep, the journaling too!!! These were done in sets, a layout and card using the same elements.



Next up I used the gorgeous butterflies. But the diecut, flowers and vines were also cut from the content!!!!! The mat for the photo and the journaling and tag on the layout as well!!!


This one features some of the beautiful roses. The background again also!


I chose brighter colors for this set! You can see how beautiful the elements are. And they cut really easily! I love the mums and butterflies especially!!!!


This is a photo of one of the layouts and cards together!!! The set looked awesome with all of the creations from the design team! There are so many beautiful things in the content of these sets!!! Please make sure to check them out! I know you will love them!!!

This was done with more roses. I used lots of pink for this one!!! Aren't the designs gorgeous?!?!?!



This one may be my favorite! I love how the colors look together for this one!!!!


Please go to HSN.com and check out all of the things Anna Griffin has available! And the new machine the Cricut Air is wireless! They also have bluetooth adapter for the Cricut Explore if you have it!!! So many possibilities!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to visit!!!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow, just love all of these creations, and love the flowers and die cut paper back grounds.. and like the sound of a wireless Cricut.. I have the little create which I dont use much.. Your creations here are so pretty...