Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Holiday Traditions Card Kit from Anna Griffin!


 I hope you all watched the 24Hour Craft Day on HSN yesterday, there were so many new an gorgeous things from Anna Griffin!!! One of the most popular items was the Holiday Traditions card kit. There are enough materials, including envelopes to make 48 gorgeous cards, and you can have 7 layers of goodies per card!!! So much fun!!!! Below is a photo of the kit!



I don't usually do cards for Anna, I do mostly layouts but I did get to create a few cards for this show! Here are the ones that I created with this awesome kit!!!






You can purchase this kit at HSN at the link HERE! You won't be disappointed if you invest in this lucious kit and everyone will love the cards that you send!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Really pretty cards! Love them!