Monday, May 12, 2014

New Card for WorldWin!!!

I did this card for WorldWin Papers in honor of Mother's Day! I wanted to show how beautifully the Petallics paper embosses.



I used a Couture Creations embossing folder, this one is "Exotic", the Petallics shows so crisp and clean when embossed! I used embellies and paper strips from the 3Birds Designs Graceful Season collection. I Love the colors!!!

Here you see the detail of the embossing!!! I love seeing how it looks when you get it out of the machine!!!!


This card was so simple and quick to make! I hope you try working with the Petallics line, there are many colors and it's a great paper!!!

Products used:
Twine

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

I love how the embossing looks, i should use it more on my cards.. lovely card, love the contrasting papers layered up like that!!