Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Miracle Layout

Today I wanted to share a layout of our Granddaughter right after she was born! She is almost five months old now, time is passing too fast! I wanted a soft look so I kept the colors neutral with pink and a little bit of green.



Here are some close-ups of the details. I used the Poetry folder from the Elegance collection on a soft pink cardstock and then inked over it with white. It just suits the sweet photo!






I made the blooms from the Daisy Nesting Die! I used some chalk ink, Glitzin Glamour and Pearls!!!


Start by snipping into every second petal as shown below:


 Trim each side of the double petals to look like the one below, ink across each section and in the center.


Add a pearl and Glitzin Glamour around it to finish off the bloom! 



Couture Creations products used:
Nesting Dies, Scallop Ovals CO723045
Sophia Intricutz Dies, Bossa CO723501
Nesting Dies, Daisy CO723217
Elegance Collection, Poetry folder CO723285
Glitzin Glamour Crystalina CO721971
Pearl Accents, Cafe Cream  CO721999

3 comments:

Helle / A Spoonful of Crafts said...

Wow, very well done. It's absolutely beautiful.

Lizzyc said...

This is adorable and sooo very sweet!

Mylissa Stout said...

Patti...it has been awhile since I have visited. Your work always has such a sweet romantic feel to it. LOVE the LO of your grand daughter!!!!