Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Craft-DeeBowz

I have some happy news to share. I was asked to join the first ever Design Team for Craft-DeeBowz. It's a neat little tool to help you to tie perfect bows every time. You can make single bows, double loop and multi-loop bows of varying sizes, from tiny to medium size bows. And it REALLY works, it only takes a little practice, and there are tutorial videos on the blog. This is my first project for them.


I used paper, stickers and diecuts from Moxxie's XOXO collection.

I did a double-loop bow using the red dot ribbon and one with the white lace and put them together for the bow I added a pretty pearl pin to top it off.


Here are a few close-ups of the details. I used my Kuretake Zig markers for my "faux stitching".

The red blooms were cut with my ECraft using WorldWin ColorMates paper. Their paper cuts so easily on all die-cutting machines, manual and electronic. I have an ECraft, and Cuttlebug and GrandCaliber and the paper cuts beautifully on all.




I urge you to try to Craft-DeeBowz tool, it really does work. I hope you liked the post and I really appreciate you stopping by. Check back later, I'll have more projects to share.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful project, Patti- loving all the red! So romantic!

xErin

Barbara Bruder said...

What a pretty L/O. I too love all the red and your bow looks great.

Donna Maligno said...

Gorgeous layout -- you've captured the romance and the bow just sets it off!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Beautiful, Patti! Love the colors and layout. The bow sets it off nicely.

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous layout! I so need one of those tools. I waste a lot of ribbon trying to tie perfect bows. Thanks for the inspiration! =)