Thursday, July 19, 2012

CHA projects to share

I was lucky enough to have quite a few projects featured at Summer CHA in Chicago this year, and today is the last day of the show. I figured I would start sharing some of my projects. Here is one from each mfg. that I had stuff for!

First is a card for Suzy West and WOW Embossing, this card features her lucious embossing powders and also her clear stamps! Her powders and stamps are so easy to work with, and you get such a crisp image with the stamps! This is just one of the cards that I did.


Next is a little tiny birdhouse that I used the new Kaisercraft "Turtle Dove" Christmas collection on. These papers are so vintagy and beautiful. I have more projects to share with it later too!!

Here is one for WorldWin Papers, I used their ColorMates, Treasures, PaperLayerz and Cut Mates on this one!


I'll be back to share more and give more details!!! Just a quick peek to share with you. In the above layout I used the WorldWin vellum and printed "cowgirl up" in different fonts and colors on it for the background!

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

5 comments:

Mitralee said...

WOW! Congrats on having your work at CHA! Love that scrapbook Cowgirl Up with the vellum! Sweet!

Bente Fagerberg said...

What a lovely layout,...and so much fun too. Hugs!!

Ella Swan said...

Just love them Patti! Particularly the "Cowboy Up" one!! Have you ever watched the movie "8 Seconds" about Lane Frost? Loved that movie!! They liked to say "Cowboy Up!" in that one - it was a real education LOL. You are such a lucky thing having your work featured at CHA - that's one of my probably unattainable, due to location, dreams!

LisiB said...

What a fun layout! congrats on being featured at CHA

Eila Sandberg said...

That page just nicked my heart Patti! It's absolutely wonderful, the fun photo, the colours and the details. Me loves it yes ma'm! How awesome to have your work featured at CHA, the place of all places! Congrats! xoxo