Friday, April 6, 2012

Peeks of New Minis for EMI

I finally finished up on some mini-albums for EMI, I've had the stuff forever. These are a few peeks of them. The first one is a Baby Girl album done with Simple Stories papers.


Here is a close-up of the inside.
 I used buttons and ribbon for trim. It's a really simple little album but really cute for those new baby girl photos.
 Some soft pink ribbon and inking.

 Here is a Baby Boy mini done with Simple Stories papers. Used ribbon, buttons and trim on this one too.
 Here are a few close-ups. Used my ECraft and cut some little shapes and used my Zig markers on them!


 This is a boy mini done with some My Mind's Eye papers. I used WOW Suzy West embossing powders on the Imaginarium Designs chippie gears.
 Close up of the inside pages.
 This is a close-up of another Boy mini using My MInd's Eye papers as well.
 Lots of pockets and tags.

 Here's a peek of the cover.
You can find all kinds of mini book kits for sale at EMI Scrapbooking, at the store and on their Etsy as well, just check out the website.

3 comments:

sandi said...

Oh wow this is really nice! Just so pretty!

Jona Panesa said...

so cute!

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful minis Patti - well done!