Saturday, January 28, 2012

WOW Embossing CHA layout



Things are getting ready at CHA and I would love to invite everyone who may be there to PLEASE visit the WOW Embossing booth, they are in booth 2700. You really need to check out all the gorgeous colors and the awesome stamps that are in the Suzy West lines!!!

These powders are so easy to use, and the colors are so vibrant. I'm so lucky to be a part of this team! Tell them that I sent you if you stop in! Basically Bare will be sharing the booth, you need to make sure to check out all the awesome products from both!!!

Here is a layout that will be in the booth, this is our sweet girl "Harley". I used the Candy Counter collection in this layout and also the Butterflies and Call Me stamp sets. I did lots of embossing on this one!

Here is the collection that I used:


And here is the layout!

Here is a closeup of some detail. I used WorldWin Papers vellum and drew leaves with an embossing pen, then embossed with the Gummy Bear Green.
I used the Call Me stamp and used different colors and cut little strips to highlight the different colors. I also used an old mask (swirl) and traced it, them embossed that with the Whirly Pop.

Here is one of the butterflies, also done with vellum. I stamped one outline, then one of the different pattern insides on 2 pieces, cut each out, layered them and added the bling.

There are some super awesome projects from the rest of the DT in the booth, PLEASE stop by and check them out and say Hi!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

wow.. the colors are amazing!! really eye catching and beautiful!!

aina said...

Delightful!! Gorgeous LO with beautiful colours! Lucky you that is at CHA! Greetings from Norway :-)