Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TheColorRoom palette #35




This is #35 for TheColorRoom, and I haven't gotten to join in for quite a while and I miss it! There is so much inspiration there! This palette caught my attention and I had some leftover pieces from MCS kits and had to give this one a try! I've used this photo several times, but it just totally cracks me up. I have some new ones this year, so you will get to see some new Santa pics next time, lol!!! I used lots of Prima goodies on here and some G45 paper. I even used the sketch this week!!! You should go check them out at http://www.thecolorroom.ning.com/

2 comments:

cnelson said...

This is just the cutest!!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gorgeous layout Patti and what a cute pic of Jenna, love the embellishments, just perfect !!!!! xxx