Monday, June 14, 2010

Lots of new stuff for EMI

As most of you know, I design for a fantastic local scrapbook store called EMI in Cumming, Georgia. Well, she is moving her store......and it's going to be awesome! I've done a few samples and I can't wait to do more, she has lots of fresh new room!!! I'll post pics when she's all moved in, she'll be carrying even more lines than ever! And she already carried more new stuff than anywhere I've seen! I'm so lucky to have a lss still close by, and everyone in the area should take advantage of having it and do everything we can to support her.

Anyway, here's a few things I've done. First is a layout done with Girls Paperie. I totally love this soft, pretty and feminine collection. This is some more wedding pics, I'm still not done with my dd's album yet!!!


Next is a page done with some Fancy Pants "Rusted Sun". This way a super quick and fun page to do, no frills, just a 15 minute page!


This is a little mini-album that I did with some MME goodies. This is just a really quick little album kit that you could use for girl, pets, anything Pretty!!! LOL!






This is one that I did with the Nikki Sivils "Willow Bee" collection. Again, this is a really simple and quick little album. This is our dd with her then fiance! Fun elements with this paper!






1 comment:

Trudi Harrison said...

Oh Patti, your creations are always amazing!! I absolutely adore how you have worked with the Girls Paperie - I so love this range. It is just so soft and pretty and girly.