Monday, September 7, 2009

September Kit time at MCS




My Creative Scrapbook's reveal time is here again, and this months kits are just fantastic! I got to create with the Main kit and the Creative kit this month. Lots of goodies crammed in both kits. Check out the DT gallery for everyone's work with these and the Limited Edition and Album kits as well at http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/

I've been MIA lately, but most of you know that we've had our house on the market. We finally closed on it and we have everything packed up and stored, so I've been away from my computer. I've had withdrawals let me tell you! No scrapping, and I had to do this months work with strictly the kits, none of my scrappy goodies. So that gives you an idea of just how versatile and easy to work with these kits are!!!!!

4 comments:

said...

Patti, you rocked the kits again this month!!! Gorgeous work my friend!!
Yeah, on selling the house! I'm sure it feels good to have that closed & completed!!

cnelson said...

lovin' all these los and that cute, cute card! I'm so happy for you that your house sold!!!

Megan said...

so cute! I love the best buds one...I may have to try a similar design!

Pearl said...

Great work as always with the kits , Patti !

At least you're on your way having finalised the sale on your home !