Monday, August 3, 2009

Back from CHA!!!

This is "KC", he's my lss store rep, and he's such a blast! These are 2 pictures of him being just plain silly! But it was super to meet him in person!!!
this is the one and only Mr. Tim Holtz, he was doing a make and take. People were lined up to watch him!
This is the Graphic 45 booth, they had the coolest booth, with awesome samples!
And this is the Peobody Hotel, where we stayed. We even got to see the "march of the Peobody ducks" and I'll post pics of that later too!

WOW, I had a great time at CHA, and I'm so thankful to Susan for giving me the opportunity to go. We had a great time, exhausting, but great and got to stay at a really cool Hotel. I also got to meet some of my online favorite people!!!! That was awesome! I'm going to post some pics, but will be back later to post the main ones, they are in Susan's camera. We had so much stuff to lug around, we tried to swap cameras and I didn't take many with mine!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

so fun Patti!!!

EMI said...

I am going to email KC the pics we took.. He is definately a rep with a great personality :)

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Looks like you had a blast Patti!! Wish I coulda been there with you and Susan!

~Gabi xx

Angelica said...

Great photos Patti...it's like I was there..lol!!!

Suz said...

Glad you were able to go & had such a good time...

Can't wait to see your photos of the "running of the ducks" they sure are a lot faster than the original ones. Our photos were a blurr

Pearl said...

oh ! Your KC is a very nice looking rep too ! lol sounds like a terrific time too ! lucky you !